Egg drop soup is one of those takeout classics that can easily be replicated at home. This recipe is very easy, I’ll bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry and refrigerator right now!
Serves 4 People
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, coarsely chopped
- 2 eggs
- In a medium pot over high heat, heat the chicken stock, ginger, salt, thyme, pepper, and chives.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Bring the pot to a boil.
- Slowly pour the whisked eggs into the pot while slowly stirring the liquid.
- Cook the soup for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
Total Fat: 3G
Sodium: 721 MG