Struggling to find a delicious high-protein breakfast recipe? Try these egg frittata muffins! Make sure to chop your vegetables into small pieces, you won’t need a skillet or to change between the stovetop and the oven.
Time in the Kitchen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Result: 12 muffins
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix all the vegetables and whisked eggs and coconut milk together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups (makes 12 egg frittata muffins).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the middle of the muffins isn’t liquid-y anymore.
- 4 People